• BNI Executive Marketing Team, breakfast meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St. Williamsville. Information 818-2526 or www.bniemt.com.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for downsized employees and career changers, 10 a.m., Lakewood Town Offices (upstairs), 20 W. Summit St., Lakewood. Call 276-1127.
• The Buffalo Niagara Travel Professionals, networking and dinner meeting, 5:15 p.m., Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, 6461 Transit Road, Depew. Cost: $25, member; $30, guest and late fee. Reservations, email@example.com.
• The Greater East Aurora, Lancaster Area and West Seneca Chambers of Commerce, Speed Networking event, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Alton’s Restaurant, 2221 Transit Road, Elma. Cost, $10, members only. Required reservations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Canisius College Master of Business Alumni Association, Tour and Happy Hour event, 5:30-8 p.m., Hotel@Lafayette, 391 Washington St., Buffalo. Tour $10; Happy Hour $30. Required reservations, 888-2140.
• Executive Taking Action Forum, Life Coach Roundtable, a leadership and personal development networking group, 7 p.m., Holiday Inn Buffalo Airport, 4600 Genesee St., Cheektowaga. Reservations 202-8423.
• BNI Advantage, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Wheatfield Recreation Center, Church Road, North Tonawanda. Call 433-2402.
• Nickel City Networkers Meeting, 7:30 a.m., Holiday Showcase Restaurant, Union Road, Depew. Information, www.nickelcitynetworking.com.
• The Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce, morning business exchange networking group meeting, 8 a.m., Dutch Mill Family Restaurant, 5259 Broadway, Lancaster. Call 681-9755.
• The Erie County Industrial Development Agency Governance Committee Meeting, 9 a.m., ECIDA Offices, 143 Genesee St. followed by the Buffalo and Erie County Regional Development Corp., followed by the Buffalo and Erie County Industrial Land Development Corp. Call 856-6525, Ext. 136.
• The Parachute Group, a networking group for individuals in career/job transition, 10 a.m., Harlem Road Community Center, 4255 Harlem Road, Amherst. Call 276-1777.
• Working for Downtown, Brown Bag Lunch Series, noon-1 p.m., Central Library, 1 Lafayette Square (second-floor meeting room). Program: Buffalo Zoo Update, presented by Donna Fernandes, president and CEO, Buffalo Zoo. Required reservations or to order a $10 box lunch, email@example.com.
• The Canisius College Women’s Business Center, speed networking event, 3-5 p.m., Canisius Center for Professional Development, the Canisius Center at Amherst, 300 Corporate Parkway, Amherst. Bring business cards and a 30-second elevator speech. Free, WBC Networking clients; $30, all others. Information or registration 888-8280, visit canisius.edu/wbc, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Business Helping Business, a group of multi-disciplinary business professionals, 4:30 p.m., Pearl Street Grill, 76 Pearl St., Buffalo. Information, www.bhbwny.com or 926-8341, or email email@example.com.
• Buffalo Niagara Chapter of New York State Women, networking and dinner meeting, 5:30 p.m., Protocol Restaurant, 6766 Transit Road, Williamsville. Dinner, 6 p.m. Cost: $30, member; $35, guest. Registration www.bncwomeninc.org.
• BNI Platinum, networking meeting, 6:45 a.m., Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Information 864-0478.
• BNI Pinnacle, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Transit Valley Country Club, 8920 Transit Road, East Amherst. Reservations 585-704-4383.
• BNI Signature, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., K of C Banquet Facility, 2735 Union Road, Cheektowaga. Information 886-1257, Ext. 201.
• The WNY Business Alliance, business-to-business networking meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Millennium Hotel and Resort, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga. Call 310-3235.
• The Western New York Business Network Group for professionals, 7:45 a.m., Comfort Inn, 1 Flint Road, Amherst, Information 553-8883.
• Rotary Club of Buffalo, 12:15 p.m., Templeton Landing, 2 Templeton Terrace, Buffalo. Program: Tanzania Water Project, presented by Buffalo Sunrise Rotary, Barbara Ochterski and Carole Petro. 854-3397.
• Working for Downtown, Thursday in the City, 5-8 p.m., Papaya, 118 W. Chippewa St. Information www.workingfordowntown.org.
• BNI Enterprise, networking meeting, 6:45-8:30 a.m., Fairdale Banquet Center, 672 Wehrle Drive, Amherst. Information, 316-2302.
• BNI Circle of Excellence, networking meeting, 6:45-9 a.m., Milo’s Restaurant, 5877 Main St., Williamsville. Call 408-2525.
Seminars and classes
• Evans-Brant Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner, 6 p.m., American Legion 928, 7353 Erie Road, Derby. Information 947-9101.
• The Erie County Industrial Development Agency Policy Committee Meeting, 8:30 a.m., ECIDA, 143 Genesee St., Buffalo. Confirmations, 856-6525, Ext. 136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Finance and Audit Committee meeting of the Erie County Industrial Development Agency, Buffalo and Erie County Regional Development Corp. and Buffalo and Erie County Industrial Land Development Corp, 10 a.m., ECIDA offices, 143 Genesee St. Confirmations, 856-6525, Ext. 136.
• Cheektowaga Chamber of Commerce, NetWorks!, 5:30-7:30 p.m.,Tully’s Good Times, 1449 French Road at Transit, Cheektowaga. Hors d’oeuvres and drink specials, $5. Reservations 684-5838.
Seminars and classes
• The University at Buffalo School of Management’s Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, Allstate Minority and Women Emerging Entrepreneurs Program information session, 5-6 p.m., UB Downtown Gateway, 77 Goodell St., Room 205. Thomas Ulbrich, executive director, and Alex Cleary, program coordinator, provide an overview and answer questions. Registration, email email@example.com or 885-5715.