A 46-year-old Colvin Avenue man was arrested on Garfield Street about 6:25 p.m. Wednesday on criminal mischief and harassment charges after he allegedly ransacked a room in the home of a Garfield Street woman after a heated argument. The woman complained to police that the suspect, Paul Fisher, grabbed her telephone when she first tried to call 911.
Man arrested for ransacking room after argument
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance