A 46-year-old Colvin Avenue man was arrested on Garfield Street about 6:25 p.m. Wednesday on criminal mischief and harassment charges after he allegedly ransacked a room in the home of a Garfield Street woman after a heated argument. The woman complained to police that the suspect, Paul Fisher, grabbed her telephone when she first tried to call 911.
Man arrested for ransacking room after argument
- 635 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 126Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 107 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 69 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice