A 46-year-old Colvin Avenue man was arrested on Garfield Street about 6:25 p.m. Wednesday on criminal mischief and harassment charges after he allegedly ransacked a room in the home of a Garfield Street woman after a heated argument. The woman complained to police that the suspect, Paul Fisher, grabbed her telephone when she first tried to call 911.
Man arrested for ransacking room after argument
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 88Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres