A 46-year-old Colvin Avenue man was arrested on Garfield Street about 6:25 p.m. Wednesday on criminal mischief and harassment charges after he allegedly ransacked a room in the home of a Garfield Street woman after a heated argument. The woman complained to police that the suspect, Paul Fisher, grabbed her telephone when she first tried to call 911.
Man arrested for ransacking room after argument
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud