A 15-year-old Bennett High School student has been arrested on third-degree assault and harassment charges for injuring a school security officer who was trying to break up a fight between the suspect and another student during a noontime cafeteria incident at the Main Street school Monday, Buffalo police reported Wednesday. The student, who was suspended from school, lives on Norfolk Avenue, police said. A security officer suffered a deep cut to his right hand in subduing the suspect, according to a police report.
Bennett high student arrested for assaulting a security officer
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult