Mr. and Mrs. John J. Falls of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Falls and Elizabeth J. Heider were married Feb. 16, 1963, in Lockport. He is a retired air traffic controller for Federal Aviation Administration; she is a retired principal account clerk for Niagara County. They have two sons and a grandson.
Elizabeth and John Falls
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 232 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 154 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws