Mr. and Mrs. John J. Falls of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Falls and Elizabeth J. Heider were married Feb. 16, 1963, in Lockport. He is a retired air traffic controller for Federal Aviation Administration; she is a retired principal account clerk for Niagara County. They have two sons and a grandson.
Elizabeth and John Falls
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud