Mr. and Mrs. John J. Falls of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Falls and Elizabeth J. Heider were married Feb. 16, 1963, in Lockport. He is a retired air traffic controller for Federal Aviation Administration; she is a retired principal account clerk for Niagara County. They have two sons and a grandson.
Elizabeth and John Falls
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph