Mr. and Mrs. John J. Falls of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Falls and Elizabeth J. Heider were married Feb. 16, 1963, in Lockport. He is a retired air traffic controller for Federal Aviation Administration; she is a retired principal account clerk for Niagara County. They have two sons and a grandson.
Elizabeth and John Falls
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port