Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Corcoran of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Largo, Fla. Mr. Corcoran and Marilyn Milks were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell. He is a retired international representative for the United Steelworkers of America; she is a retired teacher for BOCES in Angola. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Richard and Marilyn Corcoran
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'