Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Corcoran of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Largo, Fla. Mr. Corcoran and Marilyn Milks were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell. He is a retired international representative for the United Steelworkers of America; she is a retired teacher for BOCES in Angola. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Richard and Marilyn Corcoran
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 153 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult