Mr. and Mrs. Richard T. Corcoran of Lake View celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in Largo, Fla. Mr. Corcoran and Marilyn Milks were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Our Mother of Good Counsel Catholic Church, Blasdell. He is a retired international representative for the United Steelworkers of America; she is a retired teacher for BOCES in Angola. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Richard and Marilyn Corcoran
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws