Mr. and Mrs. Ronald G. Clabeaux Sr. of Gowanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their home. Mr. Clabeaux and Eleanor M. Cummings were married May 10, 1952, in Trinity United Church of Christ, Gowanda. He is retired from the equipment management department for New York State Department of Transportation in Hamburg; she is retired from Gowanda Psychiatric Center. They have two children, three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Ronald and Eleanor Clabeaux
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port