Mr. and Mrs. Ronald G. Clabeaux Sr. of Gowanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their home. Mr. Clabeaux and Eleanor M. Cummings were married May 10, 1952, in Trinity United Church of Christ, Gowanda. He is retired from the equipment management department for New York State Department of Transportation in Hamburg; she is retired from Gowanda Psychiatric Center. They have two children, three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Ronald and Eleanor Clabeaux
- 635 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 127Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 107 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 69 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice