Mr. and Mrs. Joseph P. Valvo Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children will host a party in their honor at a later date. Mr. Valvo and Joyce Maconaghy were married Feb. 16, 1963, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Sears Roebuck & Co. after 24 years of service and presently is working part time in auto parts sales. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Joyce and Joseph Valvo
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph