Mr. and Mrs. Joseph P. Valvo Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children will host a party in their honor at a later date. Mr. Valvo and Joyce Maconaghy were married Feb. 16, 1963, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Sears Roebuck & Co. after 24 years of service and presently is working part time in auto parts sales. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Joyce and Joseph Valvo
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 207 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground