Mr. and Mrs. Joseph P. Valvo Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children will host a party in their honor at a later date. Mr. Valvo and Joyce Maconaghy were married Feb. 16, 1963, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Sears Roebuck & Co. after 24 years of service and presently is working part time in auto parts sales. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Joyce and Joseph Valvo
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port