Mr. and Mrs. Joseph P. Valvo Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children will host a party in their honor at a later date. Mr. Valvo and Joyce Maconaghy were married Feb. 16, 1963, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Sears Roebuck & Co. after 24 years of service and presently is working part time in auto parts sales. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Joyce and Joseph Valvo
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned