Mr. and Mrs. Joseph P. Valvo Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Their children will host a party in their honor at a later date. Mr. Valvo and Joyce Maconaghy were married Feb. 16, 1963, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Sears Roebuck & Co. after 24 years of service and presently is working part time in auto parts sales. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Joyce and Joseph Valvo
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 160 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 99 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult