Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Glorioso of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception party at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. A family vacation is planned for Florida. Mr. Glorioso and Tina Farruggia were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packer/operator for M. Wile with 50 years of service; she is co-owner and seamstress at Sew-Rite Tailoring and Alterations. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Anthony and Tina Glorioso
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance