Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Glorioso of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception party at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. A family vacation is planned for Florida. Mr. Glorioso and Tina Farruggia were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packer/operator for M. Wile with 50 years of service; she is co-owner and seamstress at Sew-Rite Tailoring and Alterations. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Anthony and Tina Glorioso
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals