Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Glorioso of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception party at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. A family vacation is planned for Florida. Mr. Glorioso and Tina Farruggia were married Feb. 23, 1963, in St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired packer/operator for M. Wile with 50 years of service; she is co-owner and seamstress at Sew-Rite Tailoring and Alterations. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Anthony and Tina Glorioso
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups