Mr. and Mrs. Norman R. Wittholz of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wittholz and Nancy M. Wagner were married Feb. 21, 1953, in Grace Parkridge Evangelical and Reformed Church in Buffalo. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service/Amherst Branch; she retired from Buffalo Forge Co. They have two daughters and two grandchildren.
Norman and Nancy Wittholz
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'