Mr. and Mrs. Norman R. Wittholz of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wittholz and Nancy M. Wagner were married Feb. 21, 1953, in Grace Parkridge Evangelical and Reformed Church in Buffalo. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service/Amherst Branch; she retired from Buffalo Forge Co. They have two daughters and two grandchildren.
Norman and Nancy Wittholz
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals