Mr. and Mrs. Norman R. Wittholz of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wittholz and Nancy M. Wagner were married Feb. 21, 1953, in Grace Parkridge Evangelical and Reformed Church in Buffalo. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service/Amherst Branch; she retired from Buffalo Forge Co. They have two daughters and two grandchildren.
Norman and Nancy Wittholz
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance