Mr. and Mrs. Norman R. Wittholz of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wittholz and Nancy M. Wagner were married Feb. 21, 1953, in Grace Parkridge Evangelical and Reformed Church in Buffalo. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service/Amherst Branch; she retired from Buffalo Forge Co. They have two daughters and two grandchildren.
Norman and Nancy Wittholz
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port