Mr. and Mrs. Norman R. Wittholz of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wittholz and Nancy M. Wagner were married Feb. 21, 1953, in Grace Parkridge Evangelical and Reformed Church in Buffalo. He retired from the U.S. Postal Service/Amherst Branch; she retired from Buffalo Forge Co. They have two daughters and two grandchildren.
Norman and Nancy Wittholz
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 328Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified