Mr. and Mrs. Douglas W. King of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. King and Jean Warren were married Feb. 23, 1963, in North Park Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired high school mathematics teacher for the Ken-Ton District and currently teaches at Buffalo State College; she is a retired nursing administrator, currently serving as a parish nurse. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Jean and Douglas King
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port