Mr. and Mrs. Douglas W. King of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. King and Jean Warren were married Feb. 23, 1963, in North Park Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired high school mathematics teacher for the Ken-Ton District and currently teaches at Buffalo State College; she is a retired nursing administrator, currently serving as a parish nurse. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Jean and Douglas King
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified