Mr. and Mrs. Douglas W. King of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. King and Jean Warren were married Feb. 23, 1963, in North Park Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired high school mathematics teacher for the Ken-Ton District and currently teaches at Buffalo State College; she is a retired nursing administrator, currently serving as a parish nurse. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Jean and Douglas King
- 309 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph