Mr. and Mrs. Douglas W. King of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends at Windows on the Green at Westwood Country Club, Amherst. Mr. King and Jean Warren were married Feb. 23, 1963, in North Park Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired high school mathematics teacher for the Ken-Ton District and currently teaches at Buffalo State College; she is a retired nursing administrator, currently serving as a parish nurse. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Jean and Douglas King
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 166 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground