Mr. and Mrs. Henry L. Holt Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family celebration is planned for the summer with their children in Tampa, Fla. Mr. Holt and Johnnie Mae Ringwood were married Feb. 9, 1963, in Durham Memorial AME Zion Church, Buffalo. He is a retired welder for Dresser Industries; she is a retired small business senior technician specialist for Bank of America and currently is a volunteer director for Central City Cafe Soup Kitchen in Buffalo. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Henry and Johnnie Mae Holt
- 269 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home