Mr. and Mrs. Henry L. Holt Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family celebration is planned for the summer with their children in Tampa, Fla. Mr. Holt and Johnnie Mae Ringwood were married Feb. 9, 1963, in Durham Memorial AME Zion Church, Buffalo. He is a retired welder for Dresser Industries; she is a retired small business senior technician specialist for Bank of America and currently is a volunteer director for Central City Cafe Soup Kitchen in Buffalo. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Henry and Johnnie Mae Holt
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws