Mr. and Mrs. Henry L. Holt Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family celebration is planned for the summer with their children in Tampa, Fla. Mr. Holt and Johnnie Mae Ringwood were married Feb. 9, 1963, in Durham Memorial AME Zion Church, Buffalo. He is a retired welder for Dresser Industries; she is a retired small business senior technician specialist for Bank of America and currently is a volunteer director for Central City Cafe Soup Kitchen in Buffalo. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Henry and Johnnie Mae Holt
- 315 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph