Mr. and Mrs. Henry L. Holt Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family celebration is planned for the summer with their children in Tampa, Fla. Mr. Holt and Johnnie Mae Ringwood were married Feb. 9, 1963, in Durham Memorial AME Zion Church, Buffalo. He is a retired welder for Dresser Industries; she is a retired small business senior technician specialist for Bank of America and currently is a volunteer director for Central City Cafe Soup Kitchen in Buffalo. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Henry and Johnnie Mae Holt
- 582 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 109 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws