Mr. and Mrs. Henry L. Holt Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family celebration is planned for the summer with their children in Tampa, Fla. Mr. Holt and Johnnie Mae Ringwood were married Feb. 9, 1963, in Durham Memorial AME Zion Church, Buffalo. He is a retired welder for Dresser Industries; she is a retired small business senior technician specialist for Bank of America and currently is a volunteer director for Central City Cafe Soup Kitchen in Buffalo. They have two children, five grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Henry and Johnnie Mae Holt
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance