Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Hoffman of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Buffalo and later, an extended celebration with their son and daughter in New York City. Mr. Hoffman and Carol Peszko were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired executive for Empire of America Bank in Buffalo and Martin Agency in Richmond, Va.; she is a retired keyboard specialist for Buffalo State College. They have two children.
Carol and Thomas Hoffman
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph