Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Hoffman of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Buffalo and later, an extended celebration with their son and daughter in New York City. Mr. Hoffman and Carol Peszko were married Feb. 23, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired executive for Empire of America Bank in Buffalo and Martin Agency in Richmond, Va.; she is a retired keyboard specialist for Buffalo State College. They have two children.
Carol and Thomas Hoffman
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'