Charles Kane, 26, of Union Road, Cheektowaga, was arrested at the Bowl Inn bowling center at 727 Bailey Ave. on Tuesday just after midnight after he allegedly began kicking, swearing and threatening patrons who helped him off the floor after he fell drunk from a table, according to a police report. He was charged with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct.
Man charged after incident at Bowl Inn
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 145 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 83 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult