Charles Kane, 26, of Union Road, Cheektowaga, was arrested at the Bowl Inn bowling center at 727 Bailey Ave. on Tuesday just after midnight after he allegedly began kicking, swearing and threatening patrons who helped him off the floor after he fell drunk from a table, according to a police report. He was charged with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct.
Man charged after incident at Bowl Inn
- 587 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 118 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 102 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws