Charles Kane, 26, of Union Road, Cheektowaga, was arrested at the Bowl Inn bowling center at 727 Bailey Ave. on Tuesday just after midnight after he allegedly began kicking, swearing and threatening patrons who helped him off the floor after he fell drunk from a table, according to a police report. He was charged with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct.
Man charged after incident at Bowl Inn
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port