Charles Kane, 26, of Union Road, Cheektowaga, was arrested at the Bowl Inn bowling center at 727 Bailey Ave. on Tuesday just after midnight after he allegedly began kicking, swearing and threatening patrons who helped him off the floor after he fell drunk from a table, according to a police report. He was charged with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct.
Man charged after incident at Bowl Inn
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 206 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground