Mr. and Mrs. Robert Sloand of Alden celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at home. Mr. Sloand and Theresa Perry were married on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 1953, in St. Nicholas Church, North Java. He is retired general foreman for County Line Stone Co. in Akron. They have four children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Robert and Theresa Sloand
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'