Mr. and Mrs. Robert Sloand of Alden celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at home. Mr. Sloand and Theresa Perry were married on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 1953, in St. Nicholas Church, North Java. He is retired general foreman for County Line Stone Co. in Akron. They have four children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Robert and Theresa Sloand
- 302 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph