Mr. and Mrs. Benedict “Dick” Fiegl of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a luncheon party hosted by their children in Black and Blue Steak and Crab Restaurant, Amherst. The couple took a trip to Mexico. Mr. Fiegl and Marion Busch were married Feb. 14, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired maintenance engineer for Daemen College; she is a retired stenographer. They have three children and a grandson.
Marion and Dick Fiegl
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups