Mr. and Mrs. Benedict “Dick” Fiegl of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a luncheon party hosted by their children in Black and Blue Steak and Crab Restaurant, Amherst. The couple took a trip to Mexico. Mr. Fiegl and Marion Busch were married Feb. 14, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired maintenance engineer for Daemen College; she is a retired stenographer. They have three children and a grandson.
Marion and Dick Fiegl
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 173 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground