Mr. and Mrs. Benedict “Dick” Fiegl of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a luncheon party hosted by their children in Black and Blue Steak and Crab Restaurant, Amherst. The couple took a trip to Mexico. Mr. Fiegl and Marion Busch were married Feb. 14, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired maintenance engineer for Daemen College; she is a retired stenographer. They have three children and a grandson.
Marion and Dick Fiegl
- 307 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph