Mr. and Mrs. Benedict “Dick” Fiegl of Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a luncheon party hosted by their children in Black and Blue Steak and Crab Restaurant, Amherst. The couple took a trip to Mexico. Mr. Fiegl and Marion Busch were married Feb. 14, 1953, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired maintenance engineer for Daemen College; she is a retired stenographer. They have three children and a grandson.
Marion and Dick Fiegl
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud