Mr. and Mrs. Dale Blair of West Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Fireside Inn, East Concord, followed by a second honeymoon at Sandals Resort in St. Lucia. Mr. Blair and Donna Hoyt were married Feb. 8, 1963, in Lake Placid Baptist Church. He is retired from Moog Inc.; she is retired from East Aurora Pennysaver. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Donna and Dale Blair
- 301Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port