Mr. and Mrs. Dale Blair of West Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Fireside Inn, East Concord, followed by a second honeymoon at Sandals Resort in St. Lucia. Mr. Blair and Donna Hoyt were married Feb. 8, 1963, in Lake Placid Baptist Church. He is retired from Moog Inc.; she is retired from East Aurora Pennysaver. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Donna and Dale Blair
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals