Mr. and Mrs. Dale Blair of West Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Fireside Inn, East Concord, followed by a second honeymoon at Sandals Resort in St. Lucia. Mr. Blair and Donna Hoyt were married Feb. 8, 1963, in Lake Placid Baptist Church. He is retired from Moog Inc.; she is retired from East Aurora Pennysaver. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Donna and Dale Blair
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo