Mr. and Mrs. Dale Blair of West Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Fireside Inn, East Concord, followed by a second honeymoon at Sandals Resort in St. Lucia. Mr. Blair and Donna Hoyt were married Feb. 8, 1963, in Lake Placid Baptist Church. He is retired from Moog Inc.; she is retired from East Aurora Pennysaver. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Donna and Dale Blair
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'