Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Faxlanger of Williamsville celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a cruise through the Panama Canal. Mr. Faxlanger and Rose Ann Culmo were married Feb. 15, 1958, in Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Bowmansville. He is a retired machine repairman for General Motors and UAW Local 424; she is a retired secretary for the Clarence Central School District. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Robert and Rose Ann Faxlanger
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 177 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 112 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 73 Letter: Anti-government groups ought to be investigated