Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert L. Vetter of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with their daughters and their families on Grand Island. The couple will travel to Florida for a winter stay. Mr. Vetter and Dorothy M. Dennis were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. John the Baptist Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from Tonawanda Chevrolet Engine Plant; she is retired from WBEN-TV and law offices of Hawthorne Markarian & Siegel. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Gil and Dottie Vetter
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups