Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert L. Vetter of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with their daughters and their families on Grand Island. The couple will travel to Florida for a winter stay. Mr. Vetter and Dorothy M. Dennis were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. John the Baptist Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from Tonawanda Chevrolet Engine Plant; she is retired from WBEN-TV and law offices of Hawthorne Markarian & Siegel. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Gil and Dottie Vetter
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 157 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 99 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult