Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert L. Vetter of Orchard Park celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on Valentine’s Day with their daughters and their families on Grand Island. The couple will travel to Florida for a winter stay. Mr. Vetter and Dorothy M. Dennis were married Feb. 14, 1953, in St. John the Baptist Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is retired from Tonawanda Chevrolet Engine Plant; she is retired from WBEN-TV and law offices of Hawthorne Markarian & Siegel. They have four daughters and six grandchildren.
Gil and Dottie Vetter
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'